Sunday 18 September 2011

A processe in healing

My baby girl passed away 3 and a half months ago, on may 29th, she was born on the 17th, she lived for 13 days. Since maddie has paassed away, i have gone through many emotions, had many feelings, play it over in my head, see her when i close my eyes, i feel her all around me. There have been many to refer to my little girl as a fetus, this may have been where she was in her gestational age, but maddie was a baby an infant, she breathed, she lived!!!!!!!!! She was alive, she fought for her little life, she was my baby girl and now my angel girl!!!!! These remarks are very hard for me as her mother to handle....... i gave birth to this little beauty i gave her live, she was so much more then a fetus, she touched lives and many hearts. Another thing that angers me is everyones constent "get over it" or "move on." Im sorri but this is cruel and wrong, i lost my child my miracle baby, my little girl, my love, my life.....no im not going to just get over this...this will haunt me and hurt me till the day i die.....i lost a part of me, i have a whole in my heart that only that little girl will fill. i have soooo  much love for my baby girl. no one wrote a book on lossing your child as they did not write a book on parenting!!! I am doing the best i can, to carry on day after day without my little girl. i will never fully get over the events that happened ill never stop going through my head how i could have saved her, what i could have done better, all the what ifs you could ever imagine, the fact is she was born with angels blood much to beautiful for this earth!!!!!! Instead of my dreams to watch over this little girl, she now watches over me...i miss her sooo much every minute of every second of every day. i carry on knowing someday i will hold my angel agin and we will forever be together agin as a family, i just have to be patient until this time. I AM A MOTHER, MADDIE DID LIVE. I love my baby with all my heart! but as her mother i said i wanted to take her pain away, and even though i will live a life time with the pain of losing her, she is no longer in pain...she is at peace. And thats what a mother dose, we are always selfless we put our children first no matter what, and we love them always to the depths of our hearts and souls, they are a part of us and always will be, our gifts from god. I love my little girl sooo much xoxoxoxoxo LOVE YOU MADDIE<3 healing is a processe that takes a while, yet the scar will never fully heal, a peice of my heart will always be missing till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment